14 DAY RETURNS POLICY
You can shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us if they are unsuitable. Whether the size is wrong or you just don’t like the colour or style, just return any of your items within 14 days of receiving them for either a refund, or exchange for another item.
Simply return your parcel in its original condition to the address below, it also helps if you leave a note inside the parcel with a reason for your return.
Returns are at the customers expense and we advise that you retain your proof of postage. Everything Equestrian does not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned by a customer.
Goods returned to us must be unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging. All returns should be appropriately packaged. We are unable to accept returned goods if the manufacturers packaging (i.e. rug bag) has been used as the outer postal packing, or has been damaged in any way as we are then unable to offer the goods for resale. We aim to process returns within 7 days of receipt.
- 1 Thorpe Leazes Cottage
- Thorpe Thewles
- TS21 3HZ
PACKAGING YOUR RETURNS
Please be sure to:
- Complete your returns form and include it in the parcel
- Package and wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to either the goods or packaging. We are unable to accept returns which have damaged packaging
- Retain your proof of postage
- Choose a recorded service if your item is valuable. We do not accept any liability for goods lost in the post or by a courier when being returned.
- Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging as if packaging is tampered with in any way we are unable to accept the return.
- Don’t return dirty or soiled items. Items must be clean and free from any hair/dirt. For example if trying a saddlepad on, we would recommend putting a clean one underneath to avoid the item becoming contaminated with animal hair.
If you would like to exchange your item follow the above steps. Exchanges are subject to availability and may incur an additional carriage charge which will be confirmed once the goods are received by us. We aim to process all exchanges within 7 days of receipt.
If an item you have purchased from us is faulty, we will be happy to provide a replacement, or refund. In order for us to process faulty goods more efficiently, we would first recommend that you email us with photos and details of the fault to email@example.com
We may then require you to return the goods to ourselves. Upon receipt of the item, the fault will be investigated. We endeavour to resolve the issue within 3 working days from receipt of the faulty goods. On occasion the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer to determine the fault. In this case it may take up to 30 days for a conclusion to be made. If the goods are deemed faulty we will issue a full refund including the cost of postage.
If you are returning faulty goods to us, please ensure the goods are clean. For health and safety reasons, goods which are dirty or soiled will not be processed.